22 December, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted here. Not a lot to say for myself really. I've been in a bit of a mental slump. We're in the dark cold season here in VT, and especially the last month or so with the short-and-getting-shorter days, it's been very tough to motivate to do anything. All I've wanted to do is go home after work, make soup, and curl up on the couch under a blanket. :-)

But we passed the shortest day of the year yesterday, the tide has turned, and it's time to get my tail in gear.

My main goal this time of year is consistency with number of days that I'm running. I'm shooting for 4 days/week right now, and not focusing on length of run. I just need to get out the door, into the gym, and get moving (oh yeah, I'm a treadmill runner for the winter).

I'll report back in regularly.

No comments: