27 June, 2007

Did 5-easy on the treadmill at the gym last night (was 94 in the shade when I left work). Got in a good cooldown and stretch, then spent some more quality time with the foam roller to keep ahead of my ITBS. I swear, the reason folks say that thing works is because the muscle soreness and bruising you get from using it distracts you from the actual ITBS.

I tried out my new sneaks last night - Brooks Adrenaline. I like them. They have a different feeling ride from my Saucony, although I can't really describe it. They're definitely a little looser in the heel, even w/ the narrow size I bought, so might need to work on the lacing a bit. Pretty good so far, though.

SRD (scheduled rest day) for me today. Back at it tomorrow with an 8-miler. We're supposed to cool off by then, so back outdoors for my hilly 8-mile route.

No comments: