25 June, 2007

Monday Monday...

Phew, the weekend is over... Usually a cause for sadness, but I'm happy to be back to the weekdays and some routine so I can get my runs in. Had houseguests up from NYC this weekend, and we had a great time, but no time to run while they were here.

Saturday:
* drive up through the mountains and a steep twisty notch to get over to Stowe, nice lunch on an outdoor terrace w/ great view of the mountains.
* window shopping in Stowe
* drinks lakeside in Burlington (Lake Champlain)
Sunday:
* brunch outdoors on the Burlington marketplace
* shoe shopping in Burlington
* 2 hour scenic boat ride on Lake Champlain
* quick dinner
* saw Ryan Adams and the Cardinals at Higher Ground - catch him if he's in your area. He's immensely talented.

Dropped my guests at the airport at 5:30 this morning. OY.

Back at it tonight w/ my 8-miler long run that I didn't get in over the weekend.

No comments: