20 May, 2008

5 miles for tonight

I have 5 miles on tap tonight.

Whether it's on treadmill or outside is dependant on my motivation level at the end of the day. I have a habit of going home and then never making it back out the door for my run, so sometimes it's just best for me to head straight to the gym on my way home from work.

Gosh, if someone could invent an auto-pilot button on cars to drive people right to their gym, that'd be great. Or other option would be a "kick-in-the-pants" machine to help me get my butt out the door to go running. Either way... :-)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the auto-pilot idea :) At home, my gym is on the ground floor of my apartment building, so I have to walk by it to get to my apartment. Would be great if the elevator wouldn't let me upstairs until I worked out!