27 November, 2008

yesterday/today

I did 6.25 miles last night, TM at the gym, and 100 crunches. Then out w/ DBF for Thai food.

Today, SRD although will try to fit in a walk at some point. Right now, I'm heading over to Mom's to help her put together some veggie/dip and chip/dip trays. Then we're going w/ my sis and her family to her inlaw's Thanksgiving gathering.

Back at it tomorrow with 5 or 6 miles.

Happy Thanksgiving!

p.s. I know I've said 100 times that I'm sticking with half-marathons for a while, but I'll admit here that I'm considering running Chicago 2009. I'll see how my running is going in Feb/March timeframe when Chicago registration opens up, and make a decision then. In the meantime, I have a *cancellable* hotel reservation for Chicago marathon weekend - $206/night, which is GREAT!! - and if I decide not to run, well, I can cancel it.

No comments: