28 June, 2008

Phew, it's over!

I am SOOOOO glad this week is over.

We've been in prep for a 2-day event at work, and I worked 83 hours this week. No time for running, no time for anything at all.

So the event is over now, and here's where I am at the moment:

* At my desk checking email and my running forum (RWOL)
* Huge glass of sauvignon blanc in hand
* Bought myself a birthday present of a GARMIN 405 at Eastern Mountain Sports on my way home from the event this afternoon.
* and I'm officially as old as dirt today... :-)

Need to get myself cleaned up and over to the BF's soon. He's taking me out tonight for my bday.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! I'm afraid to ask how old you are b/c I have a feeling I'm older than old dirt :)

TiredMamaRunning said...

Happy Birthday and what a nifty present you got for yourself! Have fun with your Garmin!

elizabethnyc said...

I'm 43, Jenn - can't believe that number is attached to ME?!?

Thanks Kazz, now I just need to get the garmin charged up and take it out for a spin!

Bert said...

Happy belated birthday!

Let us know how the new Garmin works out, I have the 2nd generation one and generally fairly happy with it. 43 - prime of your life, enjoy it while it lasts!

Jenn said...

Ok, phew, we're in the same age group. I've been running (no pun intended) into everyone younger than me lately!