06 July, 2007

in town, out of town...

It's been a few days since I've been here... Was in N.C. for a family reunion over the weekend and got back late Monday night. And with the 4th of July holiday mid-week, I'm so confused! It's Friday, though, which is wonderful. :-)

I only got in 1 run while in NC last weekend, a 6-miler, and nothing early this week.

I did my long run for the week last night, to make sure it got done and dusted. 9 miles in 1:42:30, with last 3 miles at MP of 11:06. My IT Band felt fine the entire time, which is a relief.

SRD today, and will do a quick 3 miles early tomorrow a.m. before I head off on a 10 hour DRIVE to Washington, D.C. for a work conference. Will bring my running gear and schedule with me, and will get done in the morning before the conference starts every day...

No comments: