13 September, 2007

I'm back

I took the last 2 days off.

Tuesday was an SRD, yesterday was USRD. I had a contractor coming over to give me an estimate on a small bathroom remodeling job, and somehow never got out the door for my run once he was gone.

It was gorgeous out, the manly rugged rugby men were playing on the green out front (my 1-mile loop that I do my weeknight runs on) - what more could I have possibly wanted? :-) But it just didn't happen - got sidetracked w/ magazines, bills, junk mail, retirement statements, etc. I'm fighting a losing battle w/ the paperwork and I just can't keep up with it.

Anyways, I digress. It's gorgeous out again tonight, so it's 6 easy miles for me. FOR SURE.

1 comment:

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Several of us who are blogging and running the Chicago Marathon are trying to get together to meet on marathon weekend, maybe for a drink or meal. No details yet. Let me know if you have an interest, and please feel free to tell anyone else blogging and heading to Chicago.

e-mail w comments or interest

tom@runnerslounge.com