29 January, 2008

easy 6 tonight, or not

I'm having a little pain at the very top of my left hamstring since yesterday afternoon - not sure what that's about, since I felt perfectly fine after my race on Sunday and most of the day yesterday.

Tried to stretch it a little last night. Used the foam roller, but wasn't able to get the right angle or enough pressure on the area. And I was hoping it'd feel better this a.m., but after bounding out of bed this a.m. for the phone (wrong number, damnit - come on, people, pay attention when you're dialing!!), it's still a problem.

So I'm sitting on a baseball as we speak...

1 comment:

tww1980 said...

Hello liz....seems the hammy is an issue for you also at the moment.....I have piriformis flare ups....did not even know it had a name up until recently....I am going to try to tennis ball deal....