31 January, 2008

dang, I'm tired.

Is anyone else exhausted lately?

I really need a vacation where I sleep until I wake up, lay around reading all day (poolside/oceanside, of course), the occasional margarita or 3, run when I want to, and go to bed early.

Anyways, since that's not gonna happen, guess I'll just have to have another cup of coffee LOL!

I have 6 easy on tap for tonight, will see how it goes. My hammie/glute seems to be feeling ok - no pain yesterday, just the occasional twinge of discomfort. So will do a nice long walking warm-up then see how the running goes...

2 comments:

John said...

want to read a post about a TORN hamstring? she's bummin'...

http://mjtheironman.blogspot.com/2008/02/torn.html

(sorry to send completely unsolicited posts about hamstrings but i read her post 2 minutes before i read yours)

Deck Ape said...

What's up chic? :D