19 January, 2008

Well, I skipped the run last night - I was just too bone-tired by the end of the day after getting approximately 3 hours of sleep the night before. All with the intent of going to bed early last night and getting up early this a.m. so I could get to the gym and fit it in before getting my houseguests from the airport.

Unfortunately, I slept until almost 9 this a.m. so that plan's out the window. (needless to say, I have some last minute straightening up to do at my house).

Nice day out, though, so I'm assuming we'll be tooling around town today. And tomorrow we'll either be skiing, or if it's too cold to go to the mountain, we'll be hitting the gym and I can get a run in then. Otherwise, it'll have to wait until Monday after I drop everyone off at the airport (mid-afternoon). oy.

2 comments:

Deck Ape said...

Liz,
Is that a picture of you when you were little? :D You were hot even back then.. :D

Thanks for all the kind words you send our way..

Deck

elizabethnyc said...

Mickey, yep, that's me at 6 years old. You're crackin' me up... Glad things are going semi-smoothly with Cody's treatment!