08 August, 2007

and the meat of the playlist - because you know I'm a fanatic about these guys - U2 and lots of it

Angel Of Harlem
Bad
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Crumbs From Your Table
Elevation
Gloria
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
I Will Follow - THE BEST RUNNING SONG ***EVER***
In God's Country
Kite
Mysterious Ways
New Year's Day
New York
One Tree Hill
Party Girl
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Red Hill Mining Town
Running To Stand Still
So Cruel
Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Sweetest Thing
The Electric Co.
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
Vertigo
Walk On
Walk On [Live]
Where The Streets Have No Name
Yahweh
Zoo Station

1 comment:

Marcus Satellite said...

Hi Healthy,

I'm a huge U2 fan too. I have something that you can run to...I covered 13 U2 songs in an electronica style on my album The Marcus Satellite Tribute To U2. I work out to it all the time. The singers are amazing, and the beats are pumping. They're very faithful covers...not just a "remix".

It's also on iTunes

Enjoy, and good luck on your next race!

Marcus