08 August, 2007

my iPod running playlist

Conventional Wisdom -Built To Spill
Finally -Ce Ce Peniston
Move On Up -Curtis Mayfield
Bennie And The Jets -Elton John
Shame -Evelyn "Champagne" King
Brown Eyed Girl -Everclear
Wonderful -Everclear
I Don't Wanna Be -Gavin DeGraw
Freedom 90 -George Michael
One Man Wrecking Machine -Guster
You Sexy Thing -Hot Chocolate
Dancing In The Street -Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Everywhere -Michelle Branch
It's My Life -No Doubt
Take A Letter Maria -R.B. Greaves
What's The Frequency, Kenneth? -R.E.M.
The Power -Snap!
Burning Down The House -Talking Heads
Once In A Lifetime -Talking Heads
This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody) -Talking Heads
Dream On Dreamer -The Brand New Heavies
My Best Friend's Girl -The Cars
When The Stars Go Blue (Featuring Bono) -The Corrs
What You Get -The Damnwells
I Confess -The English Beat
Mirror In The Bathroom -The English Beat
Save It For Later -The English Beat
Fire Island, AK -The Long Winters
Bitter Sweet Symphony -The Verve
6th Avenue Heartache -The Wallflowers
One Headlight -The Wallflowers
How's It Going To Be -Third Eye Blind
Free Fallin' -Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
I Won't Back Down [Live] -Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog! I was searching for similar iPod playlists to my own, but I am all over the map, which is just me I guess! I started runnning in earnest this year after being a lazy slug for many many years. Coping with a hip flexor type injury now but still trying to get in a few miles while I heal. Run long, Phil.